Monday, May 11, 2009

Looking for..

Fuhh!!! Baru balik dari keluar ke kedai depan mencari kedai yang provide hardcover binding. But the result turned out zero :( Ada 1 shop yang provide the hardcover binding but only takes 10 copies and above. Aku nak binding 4 copies je. Huh. Apa lah buat macam tu. Tak boleh ke just binding. You still get the money kan?? Aiyoo. Oleh itu, aku kena keluar lagi esok maybe going to PJ kot to find other shop. I hope I'll find one. Huhu. Macam tak sempat je nak post minggu ini gak :( If aku ada kenderaan nak g aku tak kisah lah gak. Ni nak berjalan kaki, mendaki bas @ teksi, it makes me tired even with the thinking about the long journey tomorrow *sigh*


Walaupun begitu :)


Tengah2 geram kat that shop sebab tak nak ambik kerja binding dan tengah panas sangat masa tu, tiba2 I got one msg from an unknown number. It was from ISNM :) He wanted me to send my details/resume to his email because he wants to put my name under ISNM's screening candidates. Just baca msg tu pun aku dah senyum lebar tau. At least he interested with my application form kan?? Hehe. Sebaik sampai di rumah, take a short rest , then edit my resume :) I've sent my resume to him and hope I'll get the good reply :) I really wants that job. I think I'm not so knowledgeable (lack of confidence. huhu) but I want to try and I'm willing to learn :)

No comments: