Friday, February 20, 2009

Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake

GOD, Give Me More Time..

It is a love story about a girl Kano Masaki who got HIV by her 1st prostitution in order to earn money for the concert of Ishikawa Keigo (a famous composer). She's in love with Keigo. After the concert, Keigo took her to his apartment & there's start the story of them..It's all about Masaki who tried so hard to become the best person even though she was infected by HIV virus. Yg malangnya, pada ketika Masaki bercinta dgn Keigo, dia dah dijangkiti HIV. Their problems became harder because of Keigo's popularity..

It is a really nice & touching drama series.
I kept watching it & eager to know the ending.
and I LOVE KEIGO!!! *inlove*

I like the opening song for this drama..
This song is really touching..Here the translation lyric:

I FOR YOU - LUNA SEA

The truth is that someone said, hey, that I can't love anyone
I finally realized the significance of meeting you, who is so nervous

If we met one another in order to get hurt, then this is just too sad

I want to tell you something from the bottom of my heart...
I'm just looking for your true form
You still smile awkwardly, sadness still suits you
If I was born in order to meet you, then I wonder if I can change?...

I want to tell you something from my heart
I'm hurt a little bit too much, but I'll still be on time
I love you from my heart
I want to wipe all of the pain away that falls on you, I for you

I want to tell you something from my heart
If only I can always look upon your smile

I love you from my heart
I want to gather up all of the light that falls on you, I for you

p/s: sometimes we don't get the things even we want them so badly..sometimes we get the things in our life but it's too late..so don't waste time to be with the one you love..

No comments: